Wednesday 14 March 2007

Letting Go


Everyone moving forward in life, experiencing its various offerings. The experiences one has from the past tend to stick around, especially the exceptional ones. Looking at these exceptional experiences makes me think what aspects of those were exceptional and why so ? And I found there were just too many right things happening at the right time. But some experiences where one thing was wrong, spoiled the whole experience from being exceptional.

Letting go of that one wrong thing becomes rather too difficult to forget and thus lingers on with me in life. As much as I try hard to let it go, I can't. Asking many people how does one actually let go regardless of their age, gender, etc. I got so many varieties of reply except one which sort of got stuck to me was
"It is easier to FORGIVE than to FORGET".

Perfect reply but now I have another line which I might have a problem letting go....

No comments: