Thursday 12 July 2007

Blessing

Seeking warmth
I move towards
Comfort I feel
Without anything but a pair

Looking at them makes me wonder
I wish they have my life as well
Grew me to what I am
I feel I see my childhood in them

Sight does not get tired
Feel the energy they radiate
Nourishment for my eyes
Food for my soul

They are the blood in my veins
Shining brightly in their fame
Truly they are a miracle
Blessing which is not measurable

Why do they love us so
Knowing one day they will go
Leaving us behind alone
The thought I dread because I know
I will be finished without them

True words I say & no more
My hands shake & knees shiver
My heart melts & I feel hurt

Why do they love us so
I want them to have my years
The days & nights alone I fear
Without there prayers and wishes
I cannot fare

What power is bestowed to them?
How come they have this care?
My wondering mind would only rest
If I see them once again…..

No comments: