Saturday 5 September 2020

Life's Song

People cry,
For those who left,
Sadness no cure,
Cure for sadness is He.
To whom we go for help,
Are helpless themselves,
Few lies few impressions,
Fakeness part of our lives,
Stretch my soul, tear my heart,
Nothing will you find but He,
For him I cry, for him I lie,
He is one and only one to be,
Great is He, who forgives us,
Cry for Him and He will suffice,
Recall cannot I His image,
It's our eyes for we don't see,
Know your image and it's His reflection,
Power is He, for He alone gives,
Life not enough, for the praise of He,
My soul will vanish,
If the search I begin,
The pain He bestows,
Is the pleasure unbearable for me,
He is here and everywhere,
I feel Him but fail to prove,
Listen to Him and you'll rule,
Loser I am not, unless He wishes,
Drops of Blood praise His touches,
He is sole who deserves,
Skies, moons and empty hearts,
Creation of whom we cannot fight,
Burn the devil and His whispers,
You still have to deal with your mind,
When will all it be over,
Cannot bear the war inside,
Tired, worn and hate inside,
Remedies of which I cannot find,
Pain and sorrows so much around,
Hurts too much to bear the sound,
Poets have ended and born again,
Cannot finish the songette they begin,
Screams of burning wind,
In empty hearts where I find,
Cry I feel and sadness heals,
When the light of you I find,
Burning fire is the fear inside.
Forgive us all, so I begin,
Torcher of the hell, let not begin,
Suffering we cannot bear,
Cry of people I cannot hear,
Though you know what we deserve,
Forgive us all for who we serve,
Beg to you for help,
Hear my plead, King of Universe
And the unseen,
My dear Allah, I wait for u,
Promise me u'll make me do,
Walk on your path, please make me do,
Die with your name on my tongue,
Little plea I beg of u and it’ll be done.
Bless the man who brought the light,
His ways were yours, his life was yours,
Love me please, and remember me,
Cause I love u and u love me,
Heat of world I cannot stand,
Please help me to bear so I can,
I'll wait for the time, when u and I will meet ,
Parties and your holy sounds,
Living forever like a silent sound,
 
Begin I dear not without your fear,
Help me out so I can hear,
Open my heart so I can see,
The truth besides what I see,
Near you are to me,
So hear my plea,
Make me of yours,
And let it be,

 
(19-Apr-2001)

No comments: