Saturday 26 May 2007

First Scent


I wait for the day and I wait for the night,

Hoping for the time when you'll be mine


Nothing breaks the smile on my face or the tear in my eye

Till I hear your whisper from the sky (txt message)


I wear your love but I cannot see mine

To let it flow wildly is how I attract your eyes (i miss u)


Patience wears thin in your wait

For the meeting of our love shall await

The coming of the right time is expected

Wait o’stupid heart of mine

No need to rush, cry or haste..


Let the time be quick and swift in its form

Even if I have to see the wrinkles in your eye


Waiting to hear your voice in love

With anticipation I drown myself

Till your touch I find


Nothing touches me more than your words

For the lips they flow from are already mine


Roaring of my heart cannot be heard from near

You can only hear it when you are far from here

When I grow bald, old and grey

I shall look in your eyes and find myself the same way

As we were on the very first day...


Dedicated to an angel called 'Beenish'

1 comment:

Under the blossom tree said...

A beautiful illustration of feelings.A beautiful inception of a most beautiful relationship which beenish will cherish throughout her life.
thank you..

Beenish Dar