Monday 28 May 2007

Lying Shadows


What a buzz, what a scare

Almost facing my own fear

Something lurks in the shadowy past

Truth will hide in the dark

What I feel maybe not real,

The burning desire is my lonely fear

Looking forward makes me wonder

Is it the shadow

Behind which I hide

Dark smoke without fire

Beings which I cannot hire

Dreadful looks are not more scary

Looking inside is the fear of me

Running after the material to acquire

Hearing cries and worldly sorrows

Lonely feelings in the world full of people

What else can be worth crying

Looking around and meeting people

Everybody has the same old lie

Love matters and truth is good

Disciples of satan and more of his lies

The green grass and blue sky

Empty cradles and hollow dreams

Forgotten purpose and lost cause

What we see is no more real

Thankful impressions and valentines

Killing each other is not a mime

Buying everything and still so poor

We are not humans but the shadowy figure

Facing these fears is not a choice

The shadow being is very real........

No comments: